The International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management (IVAPM) is an organization of veterinarians, technicians/nurses and students dedicated to advancing and disseminating knowledge on pain and analgesia in veterinary patients and promoting competence to ensure the skillful delivery of analgesia across all veterinary species.
- IVAPM provides FREE Student Memberships for Veterinarians and Nurses/Technicians while you are currently enrolled in school and for three years post graduation.
- Learn more about the Free Student Memberships
IVAPM provides FREE membership for one (1) faculty member at every veterinary or veterinary technician/nurse school. Please click here for more information.Faculty Advisors: Join Today!
- To form/register as an IVAPM Student Chapter/Club you must follow these Guidelines.
Student Membership and Chapter Information
- IVAPM provides numerous benefits and resources to students and faculty.
- Once you become a Student Member or form your Student Chapter/Club these are a list of activities that can get you started!
- If you have questions, we are here to help! Check out some of the most FAQ’s
- If you have other specific questions about the Student Membership or starting a Student Chapter/Club, email: firstname.lastname@example.org