The International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management (IVAPM) is an organization of veterinarians, technicians/nurses and students dedicated to advancing and disseminating knowledge on pain and analgesia in veterinary patients and promoting competence to ensure the skillful delivery of analgesia across all veterinary species.
- IVAPM provides FREE Student Memberships for Veterinarians and Nurses/Technicians while you are currently enrolled in school and for two years post graduation.
- For IVAPM to be able to provide this free membership when you register you must provide a valid University ID (must have valid school year dates) and/or proof of graduation.
- Learn more about the Free Student Memberships
- To form/register as an IVAPM Student Chapter you must follow these Guidelines.
Student Membership and Chapter Information
- Once you become a Student Member or form your Student Chapter these are a list of activities that can get you started!
- If you have questions, we are here to help! Check out some of the most FAQ’s
- If you have other specific questions about the Student Membership or starting a Student Chapter, email: Info@IVAPM.org