In need of earning CE credits? Review the list below of online pain management CE courses.
Pain Management Online CE Courses
IVAPM 2021 Virtual Symposium:
In partnership with Vetfolio, IVAPM’s 2021 Virtual Symposium, is going to be an online CE Symposium stacked with a line up of accomplished speakers and intriguing topics and one fully in Spanish. Full presentation titles are coming soon!
- CBD for Chronic Pain: (Presentation fully in Spanish By Nadia Crosignani)
- Technician Lecture: (By April Bays)
- One Health – What’s new with humans – Pain is universal: (By Steven Cohen)
- Owner Perspective Of Chronic Pain: (By Ralph Harvey)
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsor!
2020 Virtual Symposium click here.
2019 Virtual Symposium click here.
Fear Free Courses:
In partnership with Fear Free, below are the links to their courses in their pain management series.
- Analgesic Medications and the Pain Pathway (By Dr. Tamara Grubb)
- Analgesic Protocols for Acute Pain: Case-Based (By Dr. Tamara Grubb)
- Effects and Management of Chronic Pain (By Dr. Michael Petty)
- The Business of Pain Management (By Dr. Michael Petty)
- Quantifying Pain (By Dr. Ralph Harvey)
- The Impact of Pain (By Dr. Ralph Harvey) – COMING SOON!
- NOTE: If the user is logged in to their Fear Free account and has an active membership, they will be able to sign up and enroll at any time to these courses at no charge.
Other Industry Educational Resources:
We encourage you to visit any of the following industry educational resources:
- International Veterinary Information Service (IVIS)
- Autologous Platelet Concentrate and Canine Joint Injections
- Veterinary Information Network (VIN)
Between July and September, VIN is hosting an eight-week online seminar for veterinarians actively interested in pain management for dogs and cats. This comprehensive review will cover a variety of pain management concepts, ranging from neurobiology to neuropharmacology to physical modalities, as well as ways in which to combine these therapies for the best possible outcome.
This course may be used as a review and study tool for the Certified Veterinary Pain Practitioner certification.
Click to learn more and enroll: IVAPM Pain Management Core Review