There has never been a better time to become an IVAPM member as the field of veterinary pain management continues to advance. There are an increasing number of more opportunities for professional development, business growth – and most importantly – for improving the quality of care for your patients in pain.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Pathway to the Certified Veterinary Pain Practitioner (CVPP) credential
- Access to a member’s only private network through a member’s only Facebook Group and the IVAPM’s Members only website where you can participate in evidence-based discussions; case consultations; queries and much more with the best in the veterinary industry.
- Reduced subscription rate to IVAPM’s official journal, Veterinary Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Reduced registration to the IVECCS Conference
- Reduced registration to all IVAPM produced continuing education (digital and in-person)
- Reduced registration at World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) congresses.
- Access to the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) tools as well as all of the information in the Global Pain Council section.
- AMVQ Member – $99.00
- International Veterinarian (Non-US/Canada) – $75.00
- Retired Professional – $40.00
- 3rd Year Post Grad Veterinarian – $75.00
- 4th Year Post Grad Veterinarian – $112.50
- 3rd Year Post Grad Vet Techs/Nurses – $37.50
- 4th Year Post Grad Vet Techs/Nurses – $56.25
- Veterinary Technician/Nurse – $75.00
- Veterinarian – $150.00
- Vet/Tech Student – $0.00
- Student Chapter – $0.00
Veterinary Anesthesia & Analgesia Journal Add On Pricing:
- Online Only – $80.00
- Print & Online – $95.00