The next IVAPM / VIN Round is taking place on July 17 at 9:00 PM EST. Join Bonnie Wright as they discuss Nonpharmacologic Therapy.
In this IVAPM/VIN Round You Will:
Describe the effects of cold therapy to include local tissue effects and ion channel related effects on the pain sensing nervous system.
Understand the concept of mechanotransduction and how the body utilizes this physiological tool to alter tissues.
Show familiarity with the pain sensing nervous system and mechanisms for engaging with this system apart from applying drugs to it.
List two machines and three non-machine methods to induce tissue mechanotransduction.
- The IVAPM/VIN Rounds and Message Board will be powered by VIN, but you do NOT have to be a VIN member to access them.
- If you are new to VIN and do not have a VIN Username and Password you will receive a separate email from VIN with instructions on creating/confirming your username and password. You will use that Username and Password for all IVAPM/VIN Rounds moving forward.
- If you are a VIN Member, please use that username and password to access IVAPM/VIN Rounds
- You will be able to access all of the IVAPM/VIN Rounds HERE .
- If you experience any trouble accessing the IVAPM/VIN Rounds area, please contact VIN’s customer service at email@example.com or call 800-700-4636 (M-F 8 AM to 5 PM PT) for technical support.
- Please note that IVAPM/VIN Rounds take place outside of VIN’s customer service hours!