The next IVAPM / VIN Round is taking place on August 14 at 9:00 PM EST. Join Alonso Guedes as they discuss Equine Pain Management.
IVAPM/VIN Round Session Description:
Laminitis is one of the oldest and most painful equine diseases, but our understanding of its pathophysiology and treatment strategies is still evolving. Knowledge of the latest developments in disease pathophysiology, including underlying mechanisms of pain, is critical to maximize treatment efficacy.
- The IVAPM/VIN Rounds and Message Board will be powered by VIN, but you do NOT have to be a VIN member to access them.
- If you are new to VIN and do not have a VIN Username and Password you will receive a separate email from VIN with instructions on creating/confirming your username and password. You will use that Username and Password for all IVAPM/VIN Rounds moving forward.
- If you are a VIN Member, please use that username and password to access IVAPM/VIN Rounds
- You will be able to access all of the IVAPM/VIN Rounds HERE .
- If you experience any trouble accessing the IVAPM/VIN Rounds area, please contact VIN’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-700-4636 (M-F 8 AM to 5 PM PT) for technical support.
- Please note that IVAPM/VIN Rounds take place outside of VIN’s customer service hours!